Magic Love Human hair wigs are popular fashion accessories. Real hair wigs are popular because you can use heat to style the wigs, whereas synthetic wigs melt if heat is applied. Real wigs are more expensive, but are also more natural looking and of a higher quality. To take care of your human hair wig, treat it similar to your own hair. With care, the wig will last for years.
Magic Love Instructions
1. Comb out any tangles. Before you wash your wig, make sure you take the time to comb out any tangles, or knots. Use the appropriate brush or comb for your style wig.
2. Fill a washbasin with cool to luke-warm water. Add a small amount of shampoo. A cap full is enough. Place the wig in the water and let set for a few minutes.
3. Massage the shampoo into the wig. Swish the wig from side to side and up and down. Gently squeeze out the water and rinse with cool water.
4. Refill the washbasin with cool water and add the conditioner. Again, little conditioner is needed. A cap full is enough. Place the wig in the water and let it set for five minutes. Swish the wig from side to side and up and down.
5. Rinse the wig in cool water. Gently squeeze out the excess water. Hang the wig to dry or place it on a wig stand. If you use a hair dryer, place it on a low setting. You can style the wig with rollers and setting lotion or use a curling iron once it dries.
Tips & Warnings
Store your human hair wig in a hair net or on a wig stand. Wash it every 8 to 12 wearings or if it becomes soiled.
Do not wash your wig too often, or it will not last long. Don't rub the wig when shampooing. This leads to tangles.